The Importance of Self-Care
Exclusive Health, Wellness and Prevention Service Provider - Health Management
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The Importance of Self-Care
Medical services: Dwint’s Family Health Care NP,LLC, operates with an added level of professionalism and practice skills and develop a positive relationship with our clients.
HPV vaccine is cancer prevention.
Migraines

Physicals
STI
Viruses
powered by

My Blog

The Importance of Self-Care

Positive Self-care is vitally important in keeping you at your best physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Make sure your medical providers are aware of any family risk factors so that there is a focus on health promotion and disease prevention that is specific to your heath care needs. What does that mean? For example, if the men in your family develop heart conditions in their late 40's and/or early 50's that cause death, that is something you should make your medical provider aware of so that the focus on lifestyle changes can include nutrition, stress management and monitoring of certain blood test.

14 Comments to The Importance of Self-Care:

Comments RSS
www livecareer com on Friday, November 30, 2018 5:47 AM
A lot of people mistakenly believe that they only need to inform their medical provider about any pre-existing conditions or any symptoms they might be feeling. People should be made aware that they should also let their doctors know if their family has a history of certain illnesses. If you are aware that a few of your relatives have died of diabetes, you need to tell this to your doctor. Genetics makes people pre-disposed to certain diseases. This is why genetic testing is important when adopting or taking the surrogacy route. There is a need to know the parents' or genetic contributor's medical history, so parents wouldn't be surprised by a sudden illness down the road.

Jason Bravo on Monday, December 10, 2018 1:42 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

papersplanet on Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:12 AM
This post is extremely fascinating and we can without much of a stretch see the diligent work that you have done on this post. I trust that you will work more superior to this and give such an instructive web journal in future moreover.

dd on Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:32 AM
dddd

find someone to write my college paper on Friday, January 18, 2019 4:10 AM
Self care is important for all of us to keep our body away from diseases. Keeping our body healthy will let us be free from all of the complication in the human body system. Our world is full of negativity that can cause stress. We are emotionally exhausted from the struggles of surviving in order to live. Working non-stop to provide for the needs and wants of our family. From all this, we need to take care of our self life is too short and we need to live life to the fullest.

Jason Bravo on Saturday, February 02, 2019 12:42 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

Jason Bravo on Monday, February 11, 2019 2:10 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

assignment help on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:39 AM
One of the best part in this post which topic related to self care with mentally, because if you have better mental health than you have to take a rational decision accordingly right.

data entry services on Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:12 PM
I have a resource to find data entry on a daily bases on home money making mom, do you wanna try?

CBD on Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:54 PM
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!

Mini Sewing Machine in P on Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:28 AM
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

v on Sunday, May 12, 2019 6:55 AM
v
Reply to comment

when you are writing about causes and effects on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 1:52 AM
Taking care of yourself is not a selfish behavior at all, and we have to remember that love begins from ourselves.

boomessays on Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:28 AM
The importance of self-care has significance, at my young age, my doctor said that I always take care of my health and do not eat the foods that are prohibited to me. I have an ulcer because I did not eat my meals at the right time, I forget to eat when I am busy with my homework. I drink soft drinks, soy sauce, and eat spicy foods that can cause gastrointestinal in my kidney and it cause me to have heartburn. My mom costs a lot of money for my medications, ultrasound, check-ups, and medicines as well and I am tired to take all of that before and after breakfast. Out of not caring for myself as well as my health, I learned lessons from it, your health really matters and it is one of the aspects of life that was very important. I don't want to die with my illness by the grace of God I want to die at my seventy years of existence in this world, I gave my life to be a good person.