Exclusive Health, Wellness and Prevention Service Provider - Health Management
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The Importance of Self-Care
Medical services: Dwint’s Family Health Care NP,LLC, operates with an added level of professionalism and practice skills and develop a positive relationship with our clients.
HPV vaccine is cancer prevention.
Migraines

Patient/Client Care
Physicals
STI
Viruses
powered by

My Blog

Though health indicators such as life expectancy and infant mortality have improved for most Americans, some minorities experience a disproportionate burden of preventable disease, death, and disability compared with non-minorities.

Despite our country’s progress towards ending health disparities(differences in the quality of health care that are not due to access-related factors or clinical needs, preferences or appropriateness of interventions which systematically and negatively impact less advantaged groups),racial and ethnic minorities continue to face significant health disparities.

Minority health is about everyone:

• Health care providers,
  • Social service organizations,
  •  Industries
  • Faith-based organizations,
  • Schools,
  • policy makers and individuals getting involved.

Together through our collective efforts we can accelerate momentum towards achieving a nation free of disparities in health and health care.​ A society that has access and uses good quality health services is more likely to enjoy better health than one that doesn't

We urge the minority community to practice healthy behaviors, participate in health awareness activities and help someone else along the way to do the same.

Learn how the Affordable Care Act helps you and your family stay healthy:

• Get information about when and where you can enroll in affordable health coverage.
  • Understand key features of the law, including many new insurance choices and rights.

• Learn about how the law funds more community health centers to provide care when and where you need it.

Take responsibility for your health and the health of your community.

7 Comments to April is National Minority Health Month:take responsibility for your health and the health of your community: Support public and private initiatives that guarantee equal healthcare access and treatment, regardless of race, culture, or belief system.:

Comments RSS
Blade Runner 2 Coat on Thursday, July 5, 2018 4:37 AM
Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I've a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.
Reply to comment

write my paper australia on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:32 AM
We only live once, our life is so limited. If we did something that can harm our body and help, there might instances that can make our life short. Our body is sensitive and it do not accept things that are done continuously. Not all things are accepted by our body, if you know that it can harm you, avoid it. I am already aware on this issue because I experienced it already. I regret it so I want people to give importance to their lives.

professional paper writers on Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:48 AM
Impala the magnificence auto and still popular. A few people purchase an old auto and endeavor to make it new for benefit. Impala is forever my craving auto and everybody effectively became hopelessly enamored with this auto. This is my desire to purchase this auto for my senior youngsters since I adore him to such an extent.
Reply to comment

superior papers.com on Friday, October 5, 2018 3:13 AM
Every time we hear about health it concerns us. It is something that everyone is responsible to talk about. This is not a joke because this one is a very serious matter. It talks about life. It disregards origin, race, ethnicity, gender, language, color, and others. This is one topic where everyone is involved. Thus let us put all our best efforts to provide the best information to help others with their problems with regards to their health. Because it's not just about us. It is about everyone in the world
Reply to comment

bar in a pub called on Monday, November 25, 2019 2:50 AM
The English pub is a place with an important social function - a meeting place, a place of relaxation,
Reply to comment

instastalker on Friday, December 27, 2019 5:36 AM
Your blog is really informative me and cool. I am happy to read your blog. your way of working is really awesome great and cool. its really awesome and cool post. PLease check my site instastalker
Reply to comment

five pawns coupon code on Monday, January 13, 2020 6:20 AM
I must say it is one of the great posts ever I read and you can also suggest us regarding savings and other stuff but overall thanks for sharing this great blog.
Reply to comment