Alcohol poisoning is caused by drinking large quantities of alcohol in a short period of time. According to CDC On average, 6 people died every day from alcohol poisoning in the US from 2010 to 2012.
Good health is not just the absence of disease, but involves healthy lifestyle, healthy mental attitude, and healthy ways of relating to others, Excessive drinking can be very dangerous to everyone's health!
Signs of Alcohol Poisoning include:
Make the best of 2015! Let it memorable! Focus on the things that will keep you healthy and happy. Invest in your gift of life, reduce your alcohol intake or replace it water or a non alcoholic beverage of your choice.
If Alcohol Overdose goes untreated the following could happen:
Seek medical help for a friend of family member who has had too much to drink. They may become angry or embarrassed if you call 911, but it's better to have them alive and angry than dead.