February is Children's Dental Awareness Month
Acknowledge the the impact of dental disease on children's health and encourage Better Oral Health Habits. Dental Hygiene is very important.
Did you know? - Tooth Decay is the Most Common Disease among Children.
- Children are recommended to have their First Dental Visit by age one.
- Tooth decay, goes untreated can lead to Tooth Loss and Speech Problem.
There are safe and effective preventative measures that can protect teeth and help children from getting cavities, such as;-
- Making sure your kids are Brushing their Teeth for Two Minutes,Twice a Day.
- Brushing with a Fluoride Toothpaste,
- Cutting down on the sweets, provide a diet made up primarily of, more nutritious foods that promote Growth, not tooth decay
- Regular Dental Checks